Cycle Journal 2021
This journal takes you on a journey to your wild, cyclical nature and helps you to connect to yourself and the power that lies in following your unique rhythm!
Your menstrual cycle is a road map to your creative expression in this world and invites you in each new beginning cycle to embody who you are becoming. Knowing who you are and what you need at different points in your cycle is a pathway of self-empowerment and self-love.
This journal guides you through 2021 with thirteen wheels that are aligned with the moon phases. Each wheel gives you insight into the patterns your menstrual cycle shows and at the same time connects you deeply to the rhythm of nature.
This journal is for you if…
- you want to develop a loving relationship with your body
- you want to get to know your cycle and establish a tracking routine
- you want to plan your life accroding to your cycle and make the most of the different phases of your cycle
- you want to practice nourishing self-care
- you want to learn how cycle awareness can support intuition, self-love and trust
- you want to become aware of your creative energy
- you want to align yourself to the lunar phases and experience the power of the moon
We are cyclical beings at any point in life because we are deeply embedded in the cycles of nature. The body follows the heartbeat of the earth. We are connected to everything we are surrounded by. So, if you are currently not bleeding or if you are already in your wise crone years or if you live without a womb and you identify as a woman then this journal is also for you.
Curious? Have a look inside.
What others say...
This journal has to come with a spiritual warning. Only write what you want to come true as there is some kind of deep feminine magic inside. Whatever I write comes true. This journal is for those who are wanting to heal and transform, come into intimacy and true connection with themselves and their cycle. Lou
This journal is more than a menstrual cycle tracker. Dörte’s words are wise and the illustrations are very beautiful and powerful. This book is actually a ritual item! Recommended for every woman! Susy
I use this journal for my daily mindfulness practice and love that it really sparks my creativity. I also like the quality of the paper and the layout of the journal. Pam
The journal has helped me have a better relationship with my cycles. Rachel
- 13 cycle wheels aligned with the new moon and beautiful illustrations that capture different aspects of womanhood
- daily and monthly pages for reflection and questions that invite to connect with your cyclical process
- 13 pages for your creativity and inspiration
- 2 pages with all the lunar phases of 2021 (December 2020 to January 2021)
- 1 page about the power of the moon with guidance for tuning in to the lunar energy
- 1 page for journaling about your 2021 vision
- information about the menstrual cycle and cyclical living
A bonus video that gives you insights into understanding and tracking your cycle.
The journal starts on December 14th 2020 with the last lunar cycle in 2020.